Lunch ‘n’ Learn Workshop Series
This year’s series featured four workshops from students in the Comprehensive School Health Cohort in a variety of workshop lectures including Visual Art & Radio for Children and Youth, Indigenous in the City, Daily Physical Activity (DPA) in the Classroom, and Meditation in the Classroom.
For more information please visit our Lunch ‘n’ Learn page
- Thursday, February 2, 7-9PM – Screening of incredible documentary Running the Sahara, LMX477
- Wednesday, February 22 @ 4:15 – Keynote by the amazing Ray Zahab, Marion Hall
- Thursday, February 23, all day – DGPE Conference
- Tuesday September 6th, 1-2:30pm – Orientation to CSH cohort during PED2143.
- Thurs September 15, noon – CSH University Health Panel, Room 105 LMX.
- September 14-18 PHE Canada student leadership conference
- September 20, 2011 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Safe and Respectful Schools: Balancing Caring and Consequences. Location MNT 202
- Thursday September 29, noon – Becoming a champion of CSH: Lessons learned from PHE Canada student leadership conference. Room 105 LMX.
- October 13-15 – Ophea conference
- Thursday October 20th, 10-11am – Promoting Positive Physical Activity through Games of Low Organization (GLOs)
- Thursday October 27th, noon: Becoming a champion of CSH: Lessons learned from Ophea.