The Together We Learn conference was heald at the University of Ottawa on Friday, December 3rd, 2011. The conference theme was, Together for a better world for all: Including persons with disabilities in development. You can see the 2011 conference program and view copies of the presentations below.
- The Together We Learn Conference program: 2011 Together We Learn Conference Program
- ADHD presentation by Tracy Crowe, University of Ottawa: Daredevils & Daydreamers
- United Nations International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities factsheet: UN Factsheet on Disabilities
- FASD presentation by Cheryll Duquette, University of Ottawa: FASD Presentation
- Learning Disabilities presentation by Linda Barbetta, Executive Director of the Learning Disabilities Association of Ottawa-Carleton: Learning Disabilities Simulation
- Inclusive Education presnetation by Suzanne Larocque and Lorraine O’Reilly: Teaching Students in an Inclusive Environment
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: UN Convention