Lunch & Learn Workshop Series – 477 LMX (noon-12:50pm)
Please view attachment for more information concerning workshops time and schedule: CSH Cohort – Lunch & Learn Workshop Series 2013
Newtrition! Tuesday, Feb 5
Fun & Learn Workshop : Craving the elements February 12th, 2013
Heart Math: Tuesdays March 5 & 12
Get Down! & Integrating a Flow: March 19
Tuesday September 24, 2012 – Mindful Hike
Bill Juilette – Dance Workshop
– Bill Juilette, October 18, 2012: 12:30-2pm, from Momentum Moves Canada
- The 2011 Lunch ‘n’ Learn series featured four workshops from students in the Comprehensive School Health Cohort in a variety of workshop lectures including Visual Art & Radio for Children and Youth, Indigenous in the City, Daily Physical Activity (DPA) in the Classroom, and Meditation in the Classroom.
- Thursday February 2, 7-9PM – Screening of incredible documentary Running the Sahara, LMX477
- Wednesday February 22 @ 4:15 – Keynote by the amazing Ray Zahab, Marion Hall
- Workshop with Bob Thomas, Health and Physical Education (HPE) consultant for the Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Friday December 3, 2011
- Thursday February 23, all day – DGPE Conference
- Tuesday September 6th, 1-2:30pm – Orientation to CSH cohort during PED2143.
- Thursday September 15, noon – CSH University Health Panel, Room 105 LMX.
- September 14-18 PHE Canada student leadership conference
- September 20, 2011 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Safe and Respectful Schools: Balancing Caring and Consequences. Location MNT 202
- Thursday September 29, noon – Becoming a champion of CSH: Lessons learned from PHE Canada student leadership conference. Room 105 LMX.
- October 13-15 – Ophea conference
- Thursday October 20th, 10-11am – Promoting Positive Physical Activity through Games of Low Organization (GLOs)
- Thursday October 27th, noon: Becoming a champion of CSH: Lessons learned from Ophea.